PVP League Week 3: The Kestril Soars Higher

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- PVP League Week 3: The Kestril Soars Higher

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Alright, the last winner from PVP week two was myself by taking out Damorgs. This week, Commander M.E.A.T. has entered the fold!

You know the drill this time.  The bolded names are the hunters and the unbolded their targets. Reduce your target to 50% hull or 50% powerplant to count as a “kill.” No attacking them when they are winged-up with clan members on a mission.

Kestril:  Crighton

Sketchy: NZsimian

Ping:  Sketchy

Crighton:  DaMorgs

DaMorgs: M.E.A.T

NZSimian: Ping

M.E.A.T. : Kestril

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Possibly some Conda on Conda action this week…..

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@Mrping – well done, you slippery bugger 😉

Mental not for me from this week’s training… go hunting with all your SCB’s full, and don’t be so drunk you’ve forgotten where the Chaff key is 🙂

Was good fun, thanks!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Just a heads up, I’m off the board tonight, I’ll be garrisoning Wangal.  After that, Blain/MEAT, have at it 🙂

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

@Mrping – well done, you slippery bugger 😉 Mental not for me from this week’s training… go hunting with all your SCB’s full, and don’t be so drunk you’ve forgotten where the Chaff key is :) Was good fun, thanks!

I was not expecting to win, I was wondering why my gimballed guns were still working on you, but now I know, they were “alcohol-damaged”

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.