Quote of the night..

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Quote of the night..

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

“Dont insult it, its intelligent life for the feds…”

Points for first CMDR who can tell me who said that, and what they were talking about.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

yes, I did cart that crap all the way up there.

wasnt going to use any old crap for the job.

makes me wonder what those commanders would have thought if they’d scanned my cargo (as they went Pop)…

and as I recall, that sounded like an @furstaide quote 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

“Dont insult it, its intelligent life for the feds…” Points for first CMDR who can tell me who said that, and what they were talking about.

Yeah, I’ll second that. Funniest quote of the night.
      They’ll still be studying it, learning it’s secrets.

Participant

Do you guys think we should put our ganking ability skill to a concentrated task?

Say, scheduled once per week team speak chat, with specific target and purpose?

Flinging poo and drinking is still priority though.

Participant

I’m always up for flinging poo and drinking.

In game too 😉

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

ha!

/I’m always up for flinging poo and drinking.

In game too 😉/

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@Nzsimian – you won that was an @furstaide quote…

Met me in Wangal for your reward…

Participant

My reward involves lasers?

Hmmm.

Question: If you shoot a Fed, in Fed space, near a Fed station, and everyone sees, why do they still like you?  Those stations should have KOS’d us back to the dark ages.

Oh, hang on, didn’t they try that on @Sketchy ? 😉

[Edit:] not that we were anywhere, doing anything that would have caused anyone to shoot back at us.

Because shooting people is wrong.

Shooting Feds is funny.

Participant

Feds aren’t people, so you’re all good.
      Yeah, that station ripped my shields apart in no time, lucky I managed to get away.
      They didn’t notice when we returned, as they were busy trying to communicate with the excrement.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.