Race track in 18187

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Race track in 18187

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Let me get my overalls on and grab some beers.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

18187 3a – thats where I had you muppets last year!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

…and we didn’t get into a discussion of pi and math – just beer and muppets.

Excellent.

I’ll see you muppets there for beer and skids.

Participant

Ah, it was 3B https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1-oz3nEq4

Participant

I have no recollection of what you speak, therefore it can’t have happened.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.