Random wandering…

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Exploring Forum --- Random wandering…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I too decided to get back out into the black – I have been positively itching to try the courier, but couldn’t bring myself to sell the combat girl.

So I just bought another one & kitted her out.

Instead of heading to other astronomical events, I am heading into the outer dark…  I guess the paths are more well beaten to the known places of interest so I am following the second star on the left.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I guess the paths are more well beaten to the known places of interest so I am following the second star on the left.

If you start talking to Tinkerbell, it’s past time to turn back…

Postal service needs your assistance this weekend for, um, nothing official.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good luck with your journey in the stars. Bring back some exotic coffee beans, we’ll have the slaves put a brew on.

Participant

@Sketchy just wanted some coffee beans.

You didn’t need to roast them as well 😉

Crap luck mate.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Been told I have to start heading back soon, potentially a mission for the “Other” courier this weekend…

Participant

Oh my fellow Angelli, if only you could have seen what I have seen with our eyes…

Attachments:
      Participant

I always thought there was something suspicious about you..

Something a little more human than human…

Great sights you’ve seen – how’s the Courier holding up?

Participant

“wink” – The girl is holding up well, minor damage on most systems, but I am heading back tonight…  Will let you know as I get closer..

Participant

Just had a problem…. Have raised a ticket but I think I lost the girl..

Participant

Oh dude…no…

Participant

Jumped into a system, between two suns.

Computer bogged down, & temp hit 300% in seconds… realised I wasnt going to make it, so I took a debug camera screenie…

Participant

Buddy, that’s crap luck!

Participant

Yep, she’s gone – and my last week of work too!  We had some great adventures, saw some awesome sights..

Last photo – the game lagged as I jumped in so I suspected something was up, The two stars quickly appeared and my controls froze as the temp hit 300%, I knew I was screwed so I snapped this image..

Attachments:
      Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

sorry about loss good for me,i can go scan all the systems myself!

He spent 7 nights on and lost it all dang the imperial heat vents! they need to be bigger and better!

Participant
      Principes

Holycrapola..i hope FD restore your last save, but that last screenie is epic though.

Participant
      TriariiAngel of Discovery

Ouch! sorry to hear about your loss!

Hoping FD can help you out, that hurts!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.