Ranked up In combat..

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Ranked up In combat..

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

After sitting as competent for freaking ages, have finally broken through the barrier to incompetent (expert).

Thanks to all for the fun evening!

Davo, I thought about trying to stop everyone else from humping your Python, but was too damn funny 😉

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I am still stuck in competent.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m creeping towards whatever comes after master.    Oooooooh

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

I just hit Deadly (same as Vivian) here is the panel … im halfway to ELITE omg

View post on imgur.com

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

OK, thunder well stolen…

I’ll crawl back under my rock now 😉

It’s one of the things that I miss from Elite, the old “Right on, Commander”…

But I actually like that there’s no fanfare about ranking up.  It’s like the universe is saying “Meh, there you go”.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So deadly is after Master?  If so, I have a looong way to go.

BTW, well Done Simian!!  😀

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Strategy

Master -> Dangerous -> Deadly -> Elite

Master -> Dangerous -> Deadly -> Elite

Cool, thanks.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hit Master in GY last night, then all the other ships disappeared from CZ :-S

Now on the hard slog to Dangerous, only 1200 odd kills to go 😮

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

Just went Dangerous 🙂 All that pew pew paid off.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by AvatarSketchy.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

Nice one Sketchy!

I need to get some more game time – this weekend (this long weekend) has had a grand sum of 20 minutes.

And that was getting up to where the CG is and docking.

That CG will be well over before I get to  shoot anything.

Hmmm, I notice that you scrolled your Reputation down a few steps – you’re not trying to hide a dirty little secret, are you? 😉

Then again, I’m still trying to work off my ‘friendly’ status with the Dirty Feds – how many Federation Annies do I have to drop.

Participant

Nice one Sketchy! I need to get some more game time – this weekend (this long weekend) has had a grand sum of 20 minutes. And that was getting up to where the CG is and docking. That CG will be well over before I get to shoot anything. Hmmm, I notice that you scrolled your Reputation down a few steps – you’re not trying to hide a dirty little secret, are you? ;) Then again, I’m still trying to work off my ‘friendly’ status with the Dirty Feds – how many Federation Annies do I have to drop.

Haha, yeah I have the dirty first level with the Feds, I can’t seem to make it go backwards…anyone know if this is possible yet?

Cheers Simian, you really need to get back on. Heaps of AI were on tonight, great scene.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Haha, yeah I have the dirty first level with the Feds, I can’t seem to make it go backwards…anyone know if this is possible yet?

You could try what I did – do a crap job @ trading (negative $ at one point)

Have a hissy fit when getting scanned with illegal goods while docking, go to another station, dock & pay bounties – take off & get scanned again for same goods, get attacked by system defence, throw hands in air & shoot the bastards back.

Made it down to the Empire with an “Unfriendly” fed status but sadly thats been dropping from all the bounty hunting.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.