Remember these days?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Remember these days?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Your first docking attempt

I swear this guy was recording my first E:D training missions 🙂

edit; link attached…

Participant
      Centurion

Oh boy.  That looked like fun!

Although I never had problems with the actual docking, I speant much, much more time than I care to admit trying to figure out why the FSD would not engage after a launched.  After looking on forums, tutorials, and Youtube videos, I found out that my landing gear was still extended.

These are the voyages of the star ship Newbie, incompetently failing what no pilot has failed before…

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

My funniest were in Gamma whenever they released a patch that screwed with the control bindings LOL go to take off and the controls are inversed…

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Aaaah the old boost instead of landing gear button.  Nope never did that…..

*stares at floor and shuffles away sheepishly*

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Been there more than once. I was so glad they stopped that from being able to happen.

Frantically trying to put all pips into shields before hitting the wall.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.