Shongastyak: WEP vs Crimson – Combat Kills

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Shongastyak: WEP vs Crimson – Combat Kills

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This topic is to record combat zone bounties and generally discuss the conflict between WEP and Crimson Society (Apr ’15) in Shongastyak.

I’ll lead off with high praise to CMDR Taragocia, who saved my Vulture-bacon from a hostile vulture right at the end of the sortie.  I was  finishing off an Anaconda in the shadow of the WEP Battlecruiser.  Said ‘Conda rightly targeted moi, as was an enemy Vulture.  I was down to 20% hull before the ‘Conda popped and the Vulture soon after had me down to 4% before Taragocia got him.

Secondly, here’s my tally for my first sortie in this new war, which I wouldn’t have got if not for Taragocia’s actions

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

If it pleases my Emperor, may I present my combat bonds for this evening in Shongastyak.

I humbly apologise for accidentally shooting at the Imperial Interdictor, while in pursuit of my quarry.

The many, many laser shots up my backside were a polite reminder to check my fire in the future.

@Sketchy
      , cheers for the wing tonight – was a lot of fun!

Attachments:
        Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Cheers for the wing Simian! There was plenty to kill, and with the aid of an Interdictor, it was a guaranteed success.

Participant
      Triarii

I discovered that this is how much I can earn with 100 rounds of plasma 😉

Although, I was firing off the purple stuff even more indiscriminately than I usually do 😛

-X

Attachments:

Eat Plasma!

Participant

Short skirmish in Shong for WEP.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by AvatarSketchy.
      Attachments:
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good work Commanders, Shong will soon be under WEP control.  Then to expand again!

Participant
      Principes

2.5M in combat bonds! woo go WEP

EDIT

Borderless apparently screencaps all three monitors lol my bad

Attachments:
      Participant

Great work commanders 🙂

Guiseppe Rossi, are you using screen capture? I think the default game capture is F10. Top bond collection!

Participant
        Principes

Thanks Sketch, I used Prtscrn so it printed all of the screens XD.

Rookie mistake, haha, thank you 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Guys – if we are just recording numbers, I put in about 15 kills with I think 170k last night, was shooting everything that moved instead of focusing on high earners.

Will take screenies of bonds from now on if needed, would be interesting to know if its based on kills or bonds

Participant

I think the default game capture is F10. Top bond collection!

yep, just watch out you don’t fill your tiny boot drive with screen caps like I was!

i think mine hit something like 7mb uncompressed each, so I just junctioned off the elite photo directory to another drive…

Was easier than clearing the folder every couple of days – this game is pretty enough that I end up spamming the F10 key lol

Great collection of bonds everyone, hopefully I’ll get back on this weekend sometime!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Great work commanders! – I’ll have to settle for ~3.5M Cr.  The rotund lady has sung:

WEP 'peace' declaration

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      Founding AngelTriarii

My combat bond tally for Shongastyak was…

• 1.026M
      • 0.310M
      • 1.054M
      • 1.037M
      • 0.758M
      • One more I forgot to screenshot.

Good, fun stuff.

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

the place is good for bounty-hunting

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I agree me!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.