Should we help or should we hinder

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Should we help or should we hinder

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

 Community Goal: Campaign to Develop i Sola Prospect
      28 JAN 3302

The Imperial Inquisition is known for regularly organising competitive combat events, ranging from small-scale skirmishes to the popular ‘Hunter Games’, an intense 20-person gladiatorial competition. As one might expect, members of the organisation make frequent use of outfitting services, but they are constrained by the fact that their nearest outpost offers only a limited range of options. That’s why the faction has launched a campaign to develop its local outpost of i Sola Prospect on Brestla A1.

Central to the initiative is a request for industrial materials, which the Imperial Inquisition will use to upgrade the outpost. A spokesperson for the group released a brief statement:

“Developing i Sola Prospect will mean that every type of weapon, ship and component needed to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience is always available. Naturally this will also be a huge boon to the galactic community.”

If the campaign is successful, i Sola Prospect will become the first planetary outpost to boast a complete range of services, including a comprehensive shipyard.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      Centurion

I say helping the IA would be the neighborly thing to do.  But, I think this is a question we should ask our Ambassador to handle.  Unfortunately, our previous Ambassador is inactive these days.

It would be nice to have a short discussion with an IA representative before committing to their cause.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

I will try make contact tonight unless someone knows someone.

@DaMorgs
      @mrping  should we offer services and our full power in return for assistance when expanding in future?

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

We won’t be doing anything unless ED works again 😛

I have no issues with helping as long as they know who helped them…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.