silver angel group

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- silver angel group

Tagged: 

• This topic has 26 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

tonight 4 of us or 5  have come together from america to create a group of people to play and help out each with in the game with and not worry about instancing issues even though there SAID to be fixed we created a group called the silver angel’s and if your in america and haven’t played much with friends in the clan but want to talk to me first if you want to join or you have instancing issues and cant play with guys over seas then here we are and we love to do pve conflict sites and rez hunts .

if your in this and you know who you guys are plz respond here of when your gonna be on so we can get together plz guys

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@MrPing can you make some badges etc please

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

yes thank you the symbol is my profile pic and i said to damorg’s what the idea fr it could be if tour free mr ping could you plz help make it you seem to be a master at this awsome digital art stuff from what ive heard you made these badges as well?

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

from now on the SILVER ANGEL’S are the elite covert ops/strike force/QRF (quick response force) for AI and under my command thru me Damorg’s can command us to do special task’s the members are and we are only allowing 8 maximum and recruiting for the SILVER ANGEL’S IS THRU ME ONLY. they are XULFER…RIPLEYAMANDA…AYCE…FATHER_BRAIN..AND ME thank you all 4 of you for joining the SILVER ANGEL’S also i will know who is and who’s not because i have a text document with the roster.

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

Let’s kick some ass!

Participant
      Principes

I’ll whip you up something in MS Paint xD

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ll whip you up something in MS Paint xD

Thanks dude, this would be a great help 🙂

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I’ll do it tonight when I get home, I got some spare time.

Keymaster

So the private forum is now working HERE

Only the people listed here have access.

I need the names for the signatures, since there is different ones on your logins and actual forum names and I don’t want to make them twice.

I’ll be doing some artwork tonight.

Keymaster

Badges are done and assigned, and I’ve made some sigs for Metrod and @metrod7274 and @Fatherbrain1

Not sure if they are the right names but this is what they look like.

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

thtas SO F…… DOPE THANK YOU SO MUCH PING

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

@MrPing thank you ping and how do i get the badges thing on my account the badge isnt on there already?

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

That’s awesome! One thing: my commander name has a 1 at the end of it.

Keymaster

Just right click on the image and “copy link address”, use that to add the image to your signature.

You can use it in other forums to, by using the link any changes done to it mirror across automagically.

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

Let’s see if this works!

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

@MrPing I don’t think it worked.

Keymaster

I fixed it for you

you need to use the {img] [/img} tags around the link. (Replace } with ])

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

@MrPing Yay! Thank you!

Inactive

I will be assuming command of the Silver Angles as of this moment, if anyone is in protest please say so, im going to be issuing orders and finding us mission to do, if anyone is in protest, please say so.

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

I do, these are some rule’s  I maid VERY CLEAR 1 NO RECRUITING without my permission so none 2 father brain is the ONLY 1 I GIVE PERMISSION TO LEAD AND ONLY WHEN IM NOT HERE and 3 we also report to damorg’s for missions. And you still have to ask before RECRUITING even if he takes over and I’ve been on just not on ts3 because it’s been down or I can’t connect it was also missing channels when I was last on it

<hr />

Inactive

Then establish a chain of command, its high time, we had one.

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

here you go then

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

i did but you and ayce weren’t there and then i was off cause TS3 was down its me then with my permission Father Brain_1 and if he cant then Xulfer thats it just them for now and again i better not find out anyone was recruited when i was gone cause if they were there out and were only having a small group of people i trust you all haven’t but im just letting you all know if they were then thats an immediate blacklist and DISAVOWMENT. effective immediately    is that clear enough for every one now my hand has been forced to state that so bluntly and im sorry if thats sounds rude but i will do what i have to do if thats happens here in the next few years.

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

and what the heck ive been on im on now and it says like no channels and you guys arent what the heck

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

sorry pics are too big ill fix them later

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

Metrod’s scary when he’s serious. I like it!

Inactive

Agreed, im glad to see he can be when it is necessary, it will take us far.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.