SRV keybindings

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I set the keybindings with HOTAS Thrustmaster, I cannot seem to steer or throttle without it going from 0 to 100%…It is not gradual, just 0% or 100%.

Settings are continuous. Anyone else with this issue?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

You haven’t set the input as digital? set a steering left button & a steering axis?

Participant

No, nothing set it digital. I can steer and throttle, but only full throttle or nothing.

Living life extreme.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

JNR having same issue, same joystick as me (3d Pro) but he is win 10..

Participant

Win 10, Logitech x3d, all working well… Except for the ‘incident’ last night…
      But I blame that on the planet.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.