The courier – has landed.

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- The courier – has landed.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oh yeah!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oh yes yes yes!!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Maybe I should have purchased the beta…d’oh.

Great shots Haz!

Participant

Yeah – its great – 15 mins between each Matchmaking error, let us make it better.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I landed the Cutter just before I had to leave for work.  Will be home shortly to venture further

Participant

I got a version error – think they’re pushing a new update but not to the launcher yet…

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Going to log in again shortly and tweak my controls I had set my pedals (yaw in my ship) as steering input but that proved terrible

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Tried srv surfing in my lunch hour, you can get your srv onto the top of someone’s ship as they take off and you can actually stay there until It hits SC when the game crashed but keen to try it again just for shits and giggles.

So it turns out once airborne in your SRV your steering axis becomes your roll axis 🙁

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.