The COURIER is COMING!!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- The COURIER is COMING!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Alright!!!  Colour me excited!

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I wonder what the actual size of it is?

Cobra size would be nice

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Looking at the picture of the cockpit, I reckon it probably will be around Cobra size.  Perhaps a little smaller.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m taking a punt that it’ll be an empire ranked ship, like the clipper. So I’m putting in a few missions to get my ranking above, um, outsider LOL.

I need this ship.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL, Simian. How can you be here with that sort of rating, get to it 😉

The ship looks great, at least what is online at the moment. Will have to scrape some coin together and get one.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Dammit – I’m going to have to load a cargo rack so I can start working on my rep..  Might work a little harder on the bank account first…

Participant
      Principes

Hey guys!  I’m at Allied status with the Empire and good standing with WEP but I have had no Imperial Navy ranking missions offered to me yet despite checking everywhere I go on the bulletin board … yesterday I was offered a Federal mission despite having never been to federation space.  Any clues on what I need to do to get rank missions?  Do I need to do more missions for a few different empire factions (read something about this on the forum I think)

Cheers

Participant

From what I’ve seen, repeat missions for the highest rated faction in the system is usually a good way to get noticed by the recruiters.

But, as I say, my ranking isn’t exactly high at the moment:)

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

There is a new community goal in Almad to hand in bountys from empire systems that will help with rep (handing in empire bountys that is). That will make the rank missions come up.

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

it’s done now but dad really want’s the courier he’s over excited and I look for it  in the shipyard in every station I dock at! when it’s not out!lol!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.