The Empire Assists the Angeli In Our Endevours

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite Role Play --- The Empire Assists the Angeli In Our Endevours

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Centurion

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Earlier today it was reported that the Majestic-Class Interdictor “Anders Blain” entered the battle in Lobed supporting the side of the Blue Legal Partners.</span>

Earlier today, the 8th of August 3301, it was reported that the Imperial Navy sent one of its Majestic-Class Interdictors into the battle on the side of the Blue Legal Patners and the Angeli Imperial in the war for Lobed to crush the anti-imperial resistance.

A report from an Imperial commander in a High Intensity Conflict Zone in Lobed states “We were being routed by a superior force of New Lobed Alliance Pythons which jumped onto us from out of nowhere when a massive gap in the sky opens.  Thunder, lightning and so much energy from the schism that sound could be heard inside of my ship even through the void of space.  There it was, an Interdictor in between my ships and the enemy Pythons.  The Emperor must still be watching over me.”

To those who planned and executed the most heinous murder if our beloved Emperor Hengist Duval, fear the might of the Empire.  Fear our swift and certain reach across the stars.  We come for any of those who betray us.

Baron Fox Carignan reporting

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.