The Railwinders 2 – Coil-Gun Boogaloo

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- The Railwinders 2 – Coil-Gun Boogaloo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Centurion

Tonight, more wing shenanigans occurred with AI members from both Australia and the US.

As seems to be becoming custom, a few members of the AI @Sketchy @mutantrex2 went and did something a little out of the ordinary.

Those you see, are two Sidewinders and an Eagle (Sketchy is the Green Sidewinder, Rex is the Eagle, I am the closest Sidewinder) for a total of 6 Railguns and 1 Missile rack.  Later, I switched my two rails out for two Torpedos and nuked a DB Explorer into oblivion.

Kudos to Sketchy for the amazing idea which really “brightened” up the night.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It was great fun! The sidewinder is a sweet little ship. Turns out I can hit stuff with rails 🙂
      Really top evening guys. Enjoyed the wing.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Mental!!  This is why I love you guys!!

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Looks fun.

If the trip with the wife to kaikoura tomorrow doesn’t get back to late we should do it again

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      Centurion

Happy to to it again.  Much fun was had…  I was even almost able to repay the ammo costs.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.