The REAL Angeli defence force

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- The REAL Angeli defence force

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sorry to all tonight who got an earbashing from my… wilful… daughter.

However, where some see a challenge, I see an opportunity.

What I propose doing is hacking enemy voice Comms, and looping one of her tantrums.

They will learn to fear my golden haired child 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Haha, all good mate 🙂 The funny thing is that it doesn’t bother me anymore. The ability to tune it out is a parent skill 😉 Great to see you on mate. Wing up again soon.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Haha, all good mate :-) The funny thing is that it doesn’t bother me anymore. The ability to tune it out is a parent skill 😉.

Never a truer word spoken..

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m sure there’s a spray you can get for that…

Participant

Mrs Simian doesn’t seem too keen for me to spray the house against kids.

I have asked before…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.