Tip of the Day

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Check out this video from 5:50, it is worth watching the whole thing, but there is a genius move at that point.

Great shield recovery.

Participant
      Principes

Nice work mate, keeping the panel beaters busy I see 😉

You probably could have kept ur distance with that Python to let ur shields regen.

Regards,
      Cmdr -xx Asimov xx-

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Ah, this is not me at all. Some female ED player (insert bad driver comment here).
      She turns off the shield boosters from half recharge, and the shields come on. Will have to try it out.

She’s quite a good pilot, but the loadout needs work.

Participant

Think this was what I was speaking to @hazara about earlier.

Not too much of an issue on the Norwegian blue, he flies too close for most ships to get a bead on…

I like my knife fights 🙂

Will experiment with Dirae the Courier when I next get online – which at this rate will be later this year (damn RL commitments!!)

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Handy Tip:

Got a pesky allied rep with the Feds and Alliance?

No problem – kill 2 birds with one stone;

• head to Heverduduna
      • Shoot Sirius Security/Transport
      • Wait for security to arrive (Feds!)
      • Kill security – there’s an endless supply!

You’re welcome.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.