To Arms! For the glory of the Empire

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- To Arms! For the glory of the Empire

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The FDS is being sent back for some modifications, all the pulse lasers are coming off & multis are going back on.  Exploring kit being sold & reinforcements added.

Daramo.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@Hazara respectfully requests any and all Angeli combat ships to report to Daramo this evening, for fun & frivolity.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

First attempt went poorly… lasted less than a minute.  Suspect it was a couple of trigger happy imperialists coupled with a few lucky rail hits to the fsd by an elite vulture.

Participant

Just jumped in, select side… 20:1 odds owch, then I get a “Capital class signature detected”

200K repair bill and was interdicted by a corvette on way back for repairs.

Participant

Retribution….

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

THE COOLEST STATION EVER!

Attachments:
      Participant

incoming

Attachments:
      Participant

lets kill it!

Attachments:
      Participant

We’re both in the top 25% for now, and that farragut is starting to have power issues!

Participant

You lizards have no right to bask.

I hope you all feel ashamed.

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Buy an Imperial ship, hippy.

Participant

Bastard…

I smoked a guy because he shot me – I was wondering why a friendly was attacking, I thought there were sleepers in the CZ waiting for players….. as he went pop I realised he was alone and running like feck after he realised what team I was on.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.