Trading with Nelder City

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- Trading with Nelder City

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

To support AIE expansion in Wangal I have been looking for a proper trading route including Nelder City. Best one I’ve found is:

Wangal – Nelder City – Imperial Slaves

Picoria – Kohoutek Ring – Personal Weapons

2686 credits / ton and <i class=”fa fa-angle-left”></i><span class=”ng-binding”>21.53</span> ly

Picoria is a Arissa Lavigny-Duval system so the route is not perfect with PP in consideration. Also, with AIE expanding into HIP 20199 more complicated routes needs to be developed.

-CMDR Evil Ed-

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

HIP 20199 is a dead-end for trade, but good for AIE if we are looking to:

• Increase influence in Wangal
      • Decrease Silver Fortune influence in HIP 20199

Wangal[Nelder] (Imperial Slaves) -> HIP20199[<Any space port/outpost>]

You can frequently find a useful AIE mission in HIP 20199 to make some money outbound, if required

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      Principes

After some theory crafting with trading tools I’ve found this:

Wangal – Nelder City – Imperial Slaves

HIP 20199 – Elson Terminal – Palladium

Picoria – Kohoutek Ring – Personal Weapons

But AIE needs to control Elson Terminal before starting to use this route?

-CMDR Evil Ed-

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good work, @EvilEd.

AIE needs to control Elson Terminal before starting to use this route?

Correct – We’ve quite a lot of work ahead of us with the current state of the background simulation (BGS)

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

With that, we are now in civil unrest in 20199, but I get the feeling that may actually be a good thing for us there.  We may get a star port soon.

You could probably read this 2 different ways:

Civil Unrest 

Is triggered on decreases of security and standard of living. While active it continues to lower security and standard of living for the system. All combat missions and actions for the minor faction are more effective.

Creating civil unrest can be done by importing prohibited items to a station.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.