UA's – mystery solved?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- UA's – mystery solved?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=175726&page=498

TL;DR

The sound they’re transmitting is ship identification of the ship that’s scanning them.

—or rather they were transmitting this info.

once it was confirmed (by Michael Brooks) that this is what they were doing, their behaviour changed.

Gentlemen (and ladies!), I believe we may need to get our tinfoil hats ready.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well there is still the question of to whom are the probes transmitting the data to once they scan the ships….

Brilliant work from the people in that thread though working it out

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Very impressive work from the people involved, I fear if it were up to me, we would never have the answer. I have neither the patience nor interest in solving such a puzzle.

How do these people have the time?

…he asks, with hundreds of hours of ED to his name…

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Very impressive work from the people involved, I fear if it were up to me, we would never have the answer. I have neither the patience nor interest in solving such a puzzle. How do these people have the time? …he asks, with hundreds of hours of ED to his name…

They probably don’t have your combat rating though 😛

Participant

LOL, I guess not 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.