Unidentified Spacecraft Observed at Obsidian Orbital

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Unidentified Spacecraft Observed at Obsidian Orbital

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This just in; we’re all screwed!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Stand down CMDR’s – it was an incorrect test to live copy on the server…  They have taken it down while they figure out how to make it “go away” or make it anomalous..

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

@hazara  where did you see that posted.

At this point the thread is still running…

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=229001&page=8&p=3510519#post3510519

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL so the Angeli combat wing went to check it out… yes, I can hear Damorgs sigh from here… All that way in a Cobra, Courier & Clipper.

The leading 2 – no discovery scanners.. poorly prepared – short jump ranges, finally dropped in with no idea if there even was a base as we couldnt see the system..

We did have a bit of fun playing tag with a player in a an FDL – after we found somewhere to dock..

And a black hole… Sketchy is currently trying to fly through it…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Drunk bastard.  It’s an Asp, not a Clipper.

And I brought the popcorn.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well, that all sounded very intriguing.

Perhaps I should’ve put the headset on and tuned into TS whilst I smashed half a bottle of red and go<o>d<ness> knows how many cigarettes on the back verandah 😮

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

Got to Obsibian Orbital in a PvP Cobra, waited for Hazara so I could interdict him for sending me out there.
      Found there were actual players. Flew down to the planet, joined by Simian in an Asp, only ship fitted to actually be there, crashed into a CMDR FDL…a couple of times.
      Went 300,000ls out to a black hole, in search of a dock (that didn’t exist, I’m sure) tried to end the pain by flying into it, got funny video of Hazara bouncing off the zone limit of black hole, like it was a ball. Improved black hole-human relations by opened fire on hostile ball, multi cannon ammo “stuck” in space around us.
      Fried modules waking out.
      Simian called it for the night – happy child singing and laughing loudly in background 😉
      We engaged some Ant Hill T9s that were geared for battle, slaughtered them all, but no interesting cargo.
      23% hull left on the Cobra, patched canopy and slept in space.

Participant

n called it for the night – happy child singing and laughing loudly in background

my daughter certainly has a war cry.

1/2 an hour tantrum.

probably because Dad doesn’t get enough time on Elite 🙂

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

I Sympathise, i too have the same warcry in my house.

also NOTE dont leave the Sudocream where it can be reached..

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant

I Sympathise, i too have the same warcry in my house. also NOTE dont leave the Sudocream where it can be reached..

been there, done that.

new wallpaper required.

moved house, was easier 😉

Participant

@baronvonschnellenstein – the teamspeak would have been halarious – specially when @sketchy got there 10 mins ahead of me, to find nothing but empty space, no cmdrs, no ports and me asking him on TS if he had checked if there was anything going on here before we left.

Participant

@baronvonschnellenstein – the teamspeak would have been halarious – specially when @sketchy got there 10 mins ahead of me, to find nothing but empty space, no cmdrs, no ports and me asking him on TS if he had checked if there was anything going on here before we left.

I was totally unimpressed.

Good evening after that though 🙂

Participant

Things did improve when I showed up 😉

i take credit for remembering to pack a scanner.

muppets 🙂

Participant

muppets :)

That about covers it.

Participant

Returned to Wangal, fitted an ASP out and am going back out to Obsidian Orbital. See what is happening.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

If I ever get back to Wangal I might go for a look see.  Taking me ages to get back.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

pmsl … except about the ‘war cry’ phenomena in ‘local’ space(s) – there’s altogether too much of that going on in these parts, too.  Which is why, I suppose, there is much drunken hilarity in virtual space ships :p

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

Picked up a small package from a dodgy, but well paying bruver at obsidian orbital.

6T worth of… Chemical enhancements… Dropped off somewhere in egg fong ruey space.

2.7M for a quick drop off. No questions asked, nod nod, wink wink.

system I’ve never been to, never be back to.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.