Vote Early, Vote Often!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Vote Early, Vote Often!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Frontier are asking us whether we care about all those useless and annoying Galnet articles that they bombard us with every day. You know, the “articles” regarding the various states of economies of far flung random systems, how many thousands of factions currently experiencing civil unrest, how many factions are at war etc, etc.

Vote “No” today and put a stop to this sloppy journalistic madness that has gone on for far too long now! I want to see heads rolling down the steps of the press buildings!

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=222035

Remember, vote NO! That’s option 2 friends, let’s change the world.

*Polling closes 22/01/3302 10:42

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Actually I read those when doing trade runs etc…

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Agreed, I’m not into them either. But I don’t see the harm in keeping the articles rolling, especially for those who are interested in role playing.

“No” voted. It looks quite close at the moment.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Voted no, I just skim over them when I do read Galnet, I would prefer more localised content

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Do I read them?

No, not really.

Would I miss them?

Well, maybe I did expect to see some information appear in there from our Thargoid overlords…

“Current Systems Being Eaten: … ”

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Hehe. I have (as you can see) a passionate hatred for them, they’ve been like e-mail spam to me since the day they were introduced.

I’m actually quite shocked at how close the poll is. I love Galnet, and I find these articles just act as a barrier between any real news that may have been posted.

Perhaps if a filter option of some sort was made available…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.