Wangal – War Economy

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- Wangal – War Economy

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Commanders,

With a war on in Shongastyak involving WEP, prices in Wangal have soared. E.g.: Gold is now up to 9,600 Cr/tonne compared to ~9,250 Cr/tonne

So, you’ll make roughly half of your normal outbound profit from Wangal.  By the same token, selling into Wangal should realise more profit than usual

(@MrPing, can you please make this a sticky?  We can remove this post once the latest war in Shongastyak is done)

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

With war in Shongastyak now over, prices in Wangal have now returned to normal levels.

It is now profitable to trade out of Wangal again!

(@MrPing:  At the end of the weekend, can we un-sticky this thread please?)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Unstickied

Participant

ta

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.