Welcome to the Angeli Imperial

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Welcome to the Angeli Imperial

Tagged: 

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Supreme OverlordSupreme Overlord
      Keymaster

Welcome to the Angeli Imperial, tell us about yourself here.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hey MrPing!
      The site is coming along well.

Great effort, in-ship communication is working fine.

Cheers.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Looking very good, MrPing.

Check your email for something I found…

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Tell you about myself?  Hmmm.

I’m awesome.

Participant
      TriariiFounding Angel

Awesome work here Ping.  This should earn you a promotion!

All hail the Emperor

CenturionFounding Angel

Can you be promoted beyond supreme overlord?

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

For reference, Supreme Overlord is now the forum admin, this is my user for forum participation, just a simple pleb like all of you.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Loving the site, Supreme Overlord.

I’m getting a few strange issues happening on the site when connecting via my phone (random logouts for the most part), but that’s only a minor nuisance.

I shouldn’t really be logging in from work anyway 😉

About me: my kids have a pet rabbit.  This particular rabbit chases cats, dogs & birds, comes when called & wouldn’t know what to do with a hole if it found one.

Inactive

Test Post

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Test Post

Did it work?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Poor little feller (Haz JR) , spent half an hour typing thanks to whomever helped him.. the hit the back button & lost it all.

Participant
      Foederati

Hi guys,

Don’t play the game, but happy to hear Ping and Morgs have a community going for it.

When does this game drop for the PS4?

D

Keymaster

As far as we can tell after the XBONE.  Since they got it first.

Participant
      Principes

Greeting All,

My full CMDR name is a bit long, but everyone can call me Blue. I’ve been feeling a bit like a snow flake in a blizzard with Elite Dangerous lately, so I’m hoping that by joining your group I might be able to gain a sense of purpose that will enhance the endorphin levels induced by this awesome game. This seems like a neat collection of players and I am looking forward to meeting everyone in game.

-Blue

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Welcome aboard Blue, was good chatting with you in game. Looking forward to flying in a wing with you sometime soon. Hopefully it’s in a combat zone with Wangal Energy Partners taking its next system!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Blah. totally missed this welcome thread.

But still, kinda curious: Where do you guys get those cool A.I. signatures?

Participant
        Triarii

You have to fast for thirty days and sacrifice a goat to Ping.

🙂

-X

Eat Plasma!

Keymaster

Blah. totally missed this welcome thread.

But still, kinda curious: Where do you guys get those cool A.I. signatures?

I will be making you one as soon as you tick over to the “Principes” rank in the forums.  They are handmade.

and @dandority , you should update yours to the new “shinier” version, same link as before.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Thanks Ping, it really “pops” now. 🙂

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

hi

Participant
      Foederati

Hi all,

My name is Lexx, I’ve been playing the pre-release version on the Xbox One. We just got the CQC update the other week. Amazing game. I’m easing myself into it slowly so I’ll probably hang out in the Off topic threads for a while.

Nice site!

Cheers.

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

hi

all hail

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi all, My name is Lexx, I’ve been playing the pre-release version on the Xbox One. We just got the CQC update the other week. Amazing game. I’m easing myself into it slowly so I’ll probably hang out in the Off topic threads for a while. Nice site! Cheers.

I’ve heard quite a few XBox players try the PC version and switch over.

hint hint

Participant
      Foederati

I was waiting what seemed like an eternity for it to be released on the MAC. Then when I thought about it, playing a game like this on a Macbook wouldn’t do it justice, in fact, some would deem it unholy!

When I saw it on the Xbox One, I just grabbed it straight away. Hahahaha – I had no idea of the complexity of what I was getting into. 🙂

Participant
        CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Elite: Dangerous, then from your ‘gamer card’ in the sig:
        Rocksmith (extra kudos!), Goat Simulator and a Lego game.

…makes a worthy addition to the ranks of the AI 😀

Welcome aboard, @theLexx !

PS: If your MacBook’s graphics card can handle it:
        – hook MacBook to your HD TV via HDMI
        – Run the PC version of Elite: Dangerous via Parallels
        …then @DaMorgs suggestion is addressed

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      Foederati

Interesting, I didn’t think of that!

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

hi my names metrod and i would love to join Angeli imperial i want to be part of something bigger and to fight for my empire if you will have me im currently at Wangal system and i have a cobra MK 3

Participant
      Foederati

Hey my name is Ryan, in game I am CMDR Kimpel. I played Elite back in release with some friends but after they quit I was unable to find a group and left the game about when Powerplay was released. I just finished downloading the game again and am looking forward to playing with some fellow Imperials. I am about to boot up my game and will head towards Wangal. I am looking forward to playing with you all soon.

@Kimpel – welcome mate, be sure to add yourself to the DAMORGS group in game and add me as a friend.  I should be on again as of tomorrow, stupid real life getting in the way again.

Participant
        Foederati

@DAMORGS – Hey thanks, I have applied to the group on ED. Also I was wondering where I find the TS info so I can hop on and talk with everyone.

Keymaster

I just updated your access, now you can see the details along with some of the other parts of the forums.

Participant

Welcome aboard! I’m just getting loaded, will be on once I’ve matched my sobriety to my ability to control a ship – so roughly an hour 😉

Mind you, then I need to shoot the locals somewhere on a completely off the books mission.

@Kimpel – ts.angeliimperial.com – pw: hailemperor.

If you lose the details, the TS details are in the AI Tools link at the top of the page 🙂

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.