Who's on tonight??

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Who's on tonight??

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Just about to log in & find some more ascension missions….

I’m surprised how mean this pretty much stock cobra is with 2 med gimballed multis & 2 small gimballed beams…  Have been using it as RES but the Shields are just too weak… I am bailing at about 300k whereas the viper I was up to a mill at a time…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Gimme 5, gotta warm up the drives first.

And refill my drink.

Keymaster

I’ll be on around 8:30 Melbourne time, plenty of time to warm up those drives, and some bacon, and coffee…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Heading toward the CG near BV phoenics with Haz this evening (RL permitting, eh Mrs Simian?)

really need to shoot something tonight.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

A capital ship has appeared at the hi intensity in that system next door to Phoenics that we we in last night Kah Sahn was it ?

Also I was attacked by some guy in a Vulture at the low intensity in the same system, he had usual PVE load out (gimballed lazers) he fled on shields down but keep an eye out if you are there in your vipers. Just checked video he was Remmy.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by AvatarCMDR Davo.
      • This reply was modified 6 years ago by AvatarCMDR Davo.
      Keymaster

It looks like I might be on again tonight, but a Viper in there? is that like bringing a knife to a gunfight?

Participant

One lousy adder. My entire bag for the evening was one lousy adder.

But I’m positioned to do some shooting Sunday night if anyone would like a wingman…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I met a player whoi was interested in joining us – cant remember his name tho.

Also got shot down by someone while I was focussed on another ship -fair shot but whne I stomped back looking for him he was gone – is that an instancing thing now?  Or did he just get the heck outta dodge…

Going to hand over to Haz Jr again… see how he does in a conflict zone..

Simian – Didnt see ya?

Participant

I flew up, got interdicted by (a now thoroughly deceased) NPC in an adder about 10LS from station (how does an adder manage to rack up a 10k bounty?), and had to carry on with RL and work commitments.

Had to save/exit with the Norwegian Blue sitting in space.

Whine whine whine.

I was close to throwing my toys.

Jumped back in later – wasn’t going to leave Blue in space where a planet might be in 12 hours – headed for station closely followed by several CMDR clippers and vultures.

These guys were following my trail around, think they were on interdiction course.

Got some names grabbed, not sure if they’re ones to look out for.

Dock & exit. Fun filled night for all.

Haz, did you get the name of your attacker? Revenge best served with a side of fries. And a beer.

Participant

We’ll have to start getting pics or writing down the names of dodgy CMDRs.

Old Rummy was the commander Davo had. I say we attack anyone that has attacked any of us.

Participant

This Commander has finally managed to receive his imperial summons to Achenar.

Where the Empire requires me, I shall go.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.