Wolf 406 CG Diamondback discount!

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- Wolf 406 CG Diamondback discount!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

I’m currently flying between Folna (Patsayev and Faris Orbital) trading Gold at 900+cr per unit, Gallium 900+cr per unit or  Beryllium 900+cr per unit.

Wolf 406 buy Water Purifiers, only making 275cr per unit but still profit.

Lots of stock, only two jumps between the systems.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

Just made top 5%, 9,500. See attached for details…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Excellent effort Furstaide! Let us know how many credits you make out of the whole deal.

Participant
      Principes

Do we know what the diamondbacks stats are going to be?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nice one – I’ve never been any good at either CG’s… Or trading for that matter 🙂

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Do we know what the diamondbacks stats are going to be?

Not sure on stats but we know it’s a large combat/explorer ship.  The image I’ve seen makes it look nasty, that’s all I know 🙂

Participant

I’m thinking that I’m going to be a very poor ship collector.

So many I need to own, so little money…

Participant
      Principes

I’ve been up there in my eagle keeping watch for baddies 😉

so far just some fools with sub 1k cr bounties who I left alone, some naughty NPC pirates who I slaughtered…

and a cmdr anaconda with 1 mil KWS bounty who I left the HELL alone xD

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

He could be a target for The Screaming Eagles….

Participant
        Principes

He could be a target for The Screaming Eagles….

pretty long trip in an eagle even with a decent FSD but if people want to come up I’m happy to wing up

Name was CMDR Rondog iirc though he wasn’t running up a local bounty at all

Could be interesting

Participant
      Principes

Could be interesting

came across a fdl pirate… as he was paying off his bounty lol

Must’ve heard we were coming. :p

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

I’ve had a brilliant time running with this CG. Thanks to Vyvian, Hazara and Damorgs for covering me from pirates whilst running in my Type 9. Completed this in the top 5% and got 16million with 20% discount when the diamondback is released. Screenshot below.

I got griefed once by a cmdr named of Tommi. He interdicted, then just laid-in to me without a word… then I’m dead, lost 500 tonnes of gold. With cost of insurance added to this, I lost just over 8.2million. Apparrently the guy had been hacking and others were after him. I raised a ticket and FD refunded me the cost and looking in on cmdr Tommi. 🙂

Result.

CG’s can really pay off guys.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Participant

Congrats on making the top 5%, Furstaide! Well worth the effort by the looks of it.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

That was what spurred us coming on up.. we were playing with the screaming eagles at the time…, but I thought the viper was better kitted for a biffo.

Was a fun night, and took jnr a few hours flying back… then he had to do it again in his own ship…

[Edit] 16,000 tonnes! EPIC!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Is this CG still active?

– Going from screenshot @Furstaide posted when he got to Top 5%, there was still a week to go

– Most recent screenshot says the CG reached it’s top goal – In this case does the CG still stay open?

(I ask as the last two CGs I did only got to Tier 4 before end of allotted time)

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

Nah closed…. everyone at the new CG in Persephone now. Prices are awful and stock is difficult to find. Basic Meds and Progenitor Cells. Lets get some more wings going – where are you all when I need you 🙂

Participant
      Triarii

I’ll be on later tonight. I didn’t want to bother with the trip yesterday as it was Sunday and I’m generally feeling pretty dodgy on Sunday after the 15 hours of work I do on Saturday 😛

But I’m definitely up for some pew pew action for you tonight 😉

-X

Eat Plasma!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Q:

where are you all when I need you

A: Couldn’t get on for the best part of two weeks:

• New agile project & having other ppl’s problems dumped on me == working to stupid o’clock most nights last fortnight
      • Teething small person – add to above and that’s the ‘spare’ evening time spent before I’ve had it :'(

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

I’ll be around tonight, I’ll bring the FdL if I can.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.